Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences Department
Maureen G. Frank, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Extension Wildlife Specialist
Dr. Robert “Bob” Lyons
Dr. Larry Stein
Dr. Rob Hogan
REGIONAL PROGRAM LEADER
Todd Swift, M.S.
- Sugarcane aphids spreading throughout the Texas Panhandle
- Institute to hold meeting on improving Cibolo Creek water quality
- Texas Crop and Weather Report – Aug. 15, 2017
- Burned but not lost; pasture management after wildfires can take many shapes
- Justin Klinksiek assumes agriculture, natural resources post Sept. 1